TRUCK PULL RULES
(Rules are Subject to Change)
- Truck Pull Registration closes at 11am on Saturday. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Trucks must line up in designated areas and return after pulling, this helps us to find you when we need you to re-pull or if we have questions.
- 1 truck entry per 1 class only
- Any additional weight added to your truck automatically qualifies you in the open class.
- Any visible modifications added to enhance performance will qualify you in the open class
- Any decisions will be finalized and questioned by the board.
- First truck to pull has the option to re-pull which must be done immediately following your turn
- All pullers have the option to re-pull before the first 100ft mark.
- Chaining of axles is allowed with 1/2 inch chains or double up smaller chains.
- Pit gates open at 2:30pm. Drivers/Trucks must be in the pit area by 5:50 pm when gates will be closed.
- Drivers must attend the meeting at 5:30pm in the pit area before the pull.
- Top 3 in every class will be included in a class pull off, winner of class will compete in King Of Hill.
- Hitch height must meet compliance with hitch technicians.
- Once hitch is placed on your truck, we are not responsible for any damage, driver must ok installment before leaving.
- NO REPULLS DUE TO TRUCK OR DRIVER ERROR.
- If you can't back your truck up to the sled you don't pull.
- Trucks must be registered by 11:00 am Saturday. Truck Pull Registration is located at the registration trailer.
- NO KIDS UNDER HE AGE OF 14 in the pit area
Download Rules of Engagement (pdf)